What We Do
We provide a range of services for new and existing businesses.
If you are a new business then we can identify the advantages and disadvantages of your business being undertaken as:
- A sole trader
- A traditional partnership or limited liability partnership (LLP)
- A company limited by shares
Once you have decided the appropriate structure we can assist you with the following:
- Forming a limited company or LLP
- Registering for Corporation Tax
- Registering for PAYE, the CIS scheme and dispensations
- Registering for VAT and VAT related schemes
- Registering for Self Assessment
- Setting up your record keeping system
- Providing guidance on shareholder agreements
- Introduction to providers of finance and banking facilities
We will provide all of the necessary support as you become familiar with the accounting and compliance needs of your business.
As you become established, you may wish to make use of our services to existing businesses.