Data Protection and Privacy Notice
This notice sets out how Douglas Collier Ltd will process personal information which it receives. The reasons why Douglas Collier Ltd holds personal data are as follows:
- To assist in the prevention and detection of crime.
- To enable communication with third parties, including HM Revenue and Customs, HM Courts & Tribunals, Companies House and our regulator, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
- To provide a professional service to you based upon your personal or business needs.
Should we involve a third party in servicing you, your personal details will be anonymised unless you have given prior consent for your details to be disclosed.
This firm will retain your personal information while we act for you and for a period of 24 months after we cease acting for you. This will enable us to assist you, if required, in the post engagement period.
Data subject rights
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal information:-
- Be informed about how your data is being used
- Access personal data
- Have incorrect data updated
- Have data erased
- Stop or restrict the processing of your data
- Data portability (allowing you to get and reuse your data for different services)
- Object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data relating to you, carried out by this firm infringes the General Data Protection Regulation.
How to contact us
If you would like to know more about the use of your personal information, please contact Douglas Collier at: email@example.com
Working with Douglas you are assured of attention to detail, prompt responses and a genuine interest in the client. He's approachable, knowledgeable and thorough. A rarity these days...
Dr David Briess, Psychiatrist, NHS